To empower the young generation to overcome ensuing challenges that endanger the emergence of a generation of youth leaders and entrepreneurs across all sectors.
The Young Global Leaders Network exist to provide a platform where youth in politics and industry leaders can share innovative ideas and form a common front to champion the course of the youth. The activities of the organisations shall impact the following:
- Creation of avenues that promotes access to information, insights and expertise in the areas that relate to international affairs, politics, youths in leadership, and economic empowerment.
- Promote job creation for the youth population with an emphasis on entrepreneurial development.
- Increase the participation of the youth population in governance.
- Promoting partnership opportunities for the youths from different sectors of the economy.
- Encourage the appreciation of cultural diversities and foster understanding and cooperation between societies.
- Foster an increase in understanding and appreciation of a diplomatic approach to conflicts.
- An agenda to eradicate poverty and extreme hunger
- Help achieve the sustainable development goal
- Promote peace among the youth of Africa especially during election periods and promote human rights
- Contributes with its commitment to the attainment and raising awareness of the UN Sustainable Development Goals through its strategic approach or yearly events
Young Global Leaders Network shall be organizing various programs with the goal of achieving the following objectives:
- Increase the participation in politics, policy making, and international affairs.
- Analyse the perspective of various stakeholders regarding global issues.
- Promote the exchange of intelligence, research output, and insights regarding politics, entrepreneurship and international affairs.
- Facilitate the collaboration of experts to brainstorm innovative ideas, and devise changes in policies and legislation.
- Create platforms that enhance the in-depth understanding of the significance and aftermath of various developments in the economy and politics in the national and international scenes.
- Create avenues for the youth to air their opinion, dialogue with stakeholders and make constructive contributions to the national and global issues.